Dickies Workwear has teamed up with Electrical Trade Magazine to give away five of its new Temp-iQ t-shirts – designed to keep you cool when the temperature rises.
The Temp-iQ range features fabric technology that helps keep the wearer from overheating in warm temperatures by trapping cool air inside the yarn while wicking away sweat. In this way, you stay comfortable as the cool air is kept next to your skin while you’re working in warmer temperatures.
To help protect skin from the sun’s rays, the t-shirt offers UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 40+. UPF is similar to the sun protection factor used for sunscreens.
“Our Temp-iQ t-shirt is an ideal option to keep tradespeople feeling cool and comfortable while working hard this summer by using fabric technology that reacts to their body temperature and sweat,” said James Whitaker, Marketing Director.
“We’re constantly on the lookout for new ways to innovate and expand our range to meet the demands of tradespeople and are looking forward to launching further items in the Temp-iQ collection to help the wearer stay comfortable regardless of their working environment.”
The Temp-iQ range includes a two-tone style t-shirt available in 10 colour-ways, plus two hi-vis tops – a polo and t-shirt version, both available in orange and yellow.
T-shirts from the Dickies Pro range have also been enhanced with Temp-iQ technology, with four colour-ways including Green/Black and Royal/Black.
The Temp-iQ tops are easy to coordinate with other items from Dickies’ range of clothing and can be customised for tradespeople looking to include them as part of a uniform.
To browse the range visit: www.dickiesworkwear.com
We have five of the new Temp-iQ two-tone t-shirts in black/teal to give away and for your chance to win one of them please click on the link below and answer the question: What level of UPF protection is offered by the Temp-iQ tshirts?
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO ENTER READ AND QUESTION ABOVE AND ANSWER USING THE RAFFLECOPTER LINK BELOW!
*The administrator of this competition is the Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 11th November.
* The prize is ONE OF FIVE NEW DICKIES TEMP-IQ T-SHIRTS. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.